From: Will Wagers (wagers@computek.net)
Date: Sat Feb 24 1996 - 03:53:04 EST

Dear B-Greeks,

According to the TDNT, the important consideration throughout the Bible and
Rabbinnic thought is God's hegemony over its creation. Thus, KTIZW became
the "founding" will and authority making God Lord of Creation despite the
encroachment of Hellenic, scientific "gods".

Thanks to everyone for their contributions - on and off list - to this thread.
I am impressed that such a potentially explosive topic could be handled
with such grace. It's been extremely valuable to me and, I hope, has given
others some food for thought. A special thanks to Carl Conrad for his
interpretations, references, clear thinking, and diplomacy. I would have
little to add to Carl's summary.

Appreciatively,

Will