aor. participle

From: DWILKINS@ucrac1.ucr.edu
Date: Sat Mar 16 1996 - 20:21:46 EST

Hi everybody. I'm having trouble finding an efficient way to send my article
on the aorist participle, because its around 40 pages (hopefully less after
I do some proofreading, etc.). Does anyone know a site I could FTP it to
which would be convenient for everyone on this list who wants the article,
or have another idea (I hope that's not a stupid question--I'm still learning
the intracacies of e-mail etc.). If not, I'll whittle it down and send it in
chunks to everyone requesting it. Thank you all for your interest.

Don Wilkins, UCR