Mail troubles

From: Kenneth Litwak (
Date: Tue Apr 16 1996 - 19:10:40 EDT

   I think I need to note for anyone who sends anything to me that in spite of
numerous attempts to fix my mail address for B=Greek, it is still broken.
So, for the sake of both Ken Wright, who receives all my mail, and myself, since
I don't see your replies, please send them to I have tried
unsubscribing and resubscribing, and I have sent email to Johm Marotta. I guess
I could ask for a Presidentail order, but he'd likely veto it, like everything

Ken Litwak
Bezerkley, CA