Re: Conference

From: Harland Mayes (R) (hmayes@ford.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 1996 - 22:21:18 EDT

   Isn't it revealing that Paul, as convicted as he was before salvation
that persercuting Christians was the correct course of action, that the
Lord had to knock him for a loop and blind him in order to change
the direction of his life? Was that say about what changes we all have
to be subjected to in order to be set in the right direction.
    Also, as influential as Barnabas was, he has not authored any of
the canonical books. Observations can really sharpen our perceptions
and motivate one to thank God for the indwelling Holy Spirit!

Harland Mayes

    Language-The right hand of understanding and the bridge
             between body and soul.