Re: Conference

From: A. Brent Hudson (
Date: Thu Apr 18 1996 - 19:16:15 EDT

I have received several requests for more information on the NT Colloquium
at McMaster.

Eerdmans will publish the papers; unfortunately, it takes a long time for
preparation (Dr. Longenecker just received the final proof from last year's
conference this past week). I wouldn't expect the 1996 colloquium till late
1997. The entire conference (presentation, panel discussion, Q&A) are
taped (cassette) and sold for around $20.00 (Cnd) [around $12.00 USD]. I am
going to speak to the organizers about video taping this year's conference
but I am not sure about the technical ability of the College.

If you are interested in any aspect of the Colloquium, you can email Ken
Bellous at the Divinity College ( He knows much more
than I as to the costs and availability of materials.

 A. Brent Hudson
 Ontario, CANADA
 At McMaster University