Re: Pocket Lexicon

From: David L. Moore (
Date: Tue May 21 1996 - 22:43:09 EDT

Davis Phillips wrote:

> My other favorite portable volumes are: [Snip]
>(2) edition of Erasmus Schmidt's NT Greek concordance(complete!), about
> half as thick as Nestle-Aland. (I also have Moulton-Milligan's Gk NT
> concordance -- but Schmidt's has 99% of the same information in about 1/20
> the weight.) My edition was published in Athens, but I think it is also
> has been reprinted in the US or Britain.

        Being unfamiliar with the Schmidt concordance, I'm wondering if it is based on
an ecclectic text (eg. W&H or Nestle) or on the Textus Receptus. It's being published
in Athens makes me think it is probably the latter.

David L. Moore                             Director
Miami, Florida, USA                        Department of Education                     Southeastern Spanish District            of the Assemblies of God