Young's Grammar Discount Update

From: Laura D. Young (YOUNG@cstcc.cc.tn.us)
Date: Thu May 23 1996 - 20:24:40 EDT

Broadman & Holman is having email gate problems and cannot send out
email messages. If you send Steve Bond an email message, please
include your Phone Number and regular Mailing Address.

Also, the regular price of _Intermediate New Testament Greek_ by
Richard Young is $21.99. The special price for B-Greek subscribers
will be 35% off, plus a modest shipping and handling fee. Once you
send Steve a confirmation, he will ship you the book along with a bill.

I had to amend my May 22 post because of Steve's email problems.
Laura Young