Re: Etymology, Koine Dialec

From: Karen Pitts (
Date: Thu May 30 1996 - 22:03:41 EDT

RE> Etymology, Koine Dialect 5/31/96 9:58 AM

Carl, Ed, and Carlton:

I just wanted to express a thank you and tell you all how privileged I feel to
listen in on your conversation. I have found this entire subject fascinating
and the discussion and comments helpful.

I also have been taught to look at the base words and understand how the
prepositions (or other parts of speech) modify the words, as well as made to
memorize all the principal parts of common irregular verbs. It is also good
to have my teaching validated.

Thank you!

Karen Pitts
Hopewell Presbyterian Church, Hopewell, NJ, teacher of NT Greek
David Sarnoff Research Center, Princeton, NJ, statistician