FW: baptism

From: Cepuch, Pete (AZ15) (Pete.Cepuch@iac.honeywell.com)
Date: Tue Jun 04 1996 - 20:39:39 EDT

Thanks for the kind reply. I realize that I was close to theological
meanderings in the original post. I agree with your analysis, below.
 It is very difficult to study N.T. without trying to understand what it
all means, or trying to put it all together into
some kind of doctrinal sense-as is evidenced by the many denominational or
non-denominational groups in "Christiantity".And as
you state baptism is certainly one of the big items of which many have
different views. I've really enjoyed the discussions that have been
posted and will try to restrain myself, in the future from contributing to
theological debates. But it is tempting, sometimes!:)

pete cepuch