Re: baptw/baptizw - James W. Dale

From: Arlie D. Rauch (adarpub@servco.com)
Date: Sun Jun 09 1996 - 23:05:25 EDT

A convincing book from the other end of the spectrum but same time period
is *Baptism: Its Mode and Its Subject* by Alexander Carson. Carson was
born 1776 and died 1844. I'm not sure of the exact date of the book. He
was Presbyterian and became convinced of immersion for those who believe.
The principles he gives throughout the book in setting forth his case are
also useful otherwise herneutically. I purchased my copy of the book years
ago through Sovereign Grace Publishers. It probably is not available now,
but is worth some study if accessible.

Arlie D. Rauch