Re: Papyri

From: David L. Moore (
Date: Fri Aug 02 1996 - 10:29:28 EDT

Eric Weiss wrote:
> What are some good sources of the papyri in book form? I saw a couple
> volumes in the LOEB Classical Library (how many total vol. on the papyri does
> LOEB have?) that have Greek on one page and English on the facing page, which
> would be the format I would be wanting. Please cc: me with any responses.
> Thanks!

        CBD has a three-volume set from Loeb called _Select Papyri_. One
volume is of non-literary, private-affairs writings, another is
non-literary, public documents and another volume is of poetic writings.

David L. Moore                             Director
Miami, Florida, USA                        Department of Education                     Southeastern Spanish District            of the Assemblies of God