Re: John 8:58 - Answer 1 (long)

From: Mr. Timothy T. Dickens (MDick39708@gnn.com)
Date: Mon Aug 12 1996 - 15:30:09 EDT

Dear Friend,

        Thank you so very much for your paper. I do not know whether
to thank 7380899@mcimail.com, or lars@repurk.mw.com. Are either of
you Jehovah's witnesses? If so, I really appreciate such a
scholarly response to John 8:58.

        I have talked to Jehovah's witnesses for years and I have
never seen them able to control the Greek of any text the way you
have. Is this the era of a new generation of Jehovah's Witnesses?

Peace

Timothy T. Dickens
Smyrna, GA

MDick39708@gnn.com Home
ttd3@Columbia.edu School
http://131.144.90.226/Religion201/religion1.html /(Mon-Fri 9-5pm)

Philosophy means the study of wisdom, and by wisdom we understand
not only prudence in affairs, but also a perfect knowledge of all
things which man can know both for the conduct of his life and for
the conservation of his health and
the invention of all the arts."

Rene Descartes, French Philosopher, scientist and mathematician,