Greek News

From: Richard Lindeman (
Date: Fri Aug 23 1996 - 09:48:28 EDT

Off topic, but for those interested - I notice where Edupage is now being
offered in Greek. Here is the announcement:

We are pleased to announce a Greek-language version of Edupage, prepared by
Leonidas Athanasopoulos in Athens. Welcome to our Greek readers of Edupage!
See < > Edupage is now translated from English
into Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian,
Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak and Spanish.

Rich Lindeman