Repeated posts

From: Randy Leedy (
Date: Tue Aug 27 1996 - 08:30:51 EDT

Sorry about repeating that post on John 14:9 so many times. I kept
getting an Electronic Postmaster message saying it was undeliverable,
and, as I only get the digests, I didn't see until this morning that
it was actually getting through: again and again and again.... Now
that I look more closely at the Postmaster message, I see that the
mailbox it wasn't getting to was OWNER-B-GREEK. Oh, well. Hopefully
I've learned my lesson. I just fired off another attempt, though,
which may end up arriving AFTER this apology. If so, rest assured, it
will be the last one.

Randy Leedy