Re: Matt 5:28 blepwn

From: Mike Phillips (
Date: Thu Sep 05 1996 - 01:14:24 EDT

> From: "Dale M. Wheeler" <>, on 9/4/96 9:28 AM:
> (cf., my earlier post about imperatives). Interestingly enough, Wallace
> deals with this specific passage in his new Syntax (pp. 615f.), and as he

        Could you (re)post the specifics regarding Wallace's syntax (ISBN and
publisher) so that I might acquire it (or at least dream of same with some
substantive information to prevent imagination from being superfluous) <wink>.

Mike Phillips

A word is not a crystal, transparent and unchanging;
it is the skin of living thought and changes from day
to day as does the air around us. - Oliver Wendell Holmes