Patristic Father - Augustine

From: Greekroy@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 17 1996 - 09:34:27 EDT

Kind Sirs,

  I realize that Augustine prefered Latin over the Greek as I prefer the
Greek over the Latin (as do many of you, no doubt.) Accordingly, this is not
a "Greek" question.

  Does anyone know of any serious TC study of Augustine's writings? I am
concentrating on his last letters, because of his abrupt and uncharacteristic
change in theology.

  Please, this is not a question designed to chase rabbits as some have done
in the past.

  My sincere thanks,

W. Royce Allison
Aspiring Greek Student - soon to be at Claremont!
Greekroy@aol.com