Re: (Fwd) Coordinate series in Acts 2:42

From: David L. Moore (
Date: Fri Sep 20 1996 - 22:28:31 EDT

Gregory Bloomquist 3027 wrote:
> > It does seem to me that a fuller integration of the message of the
> > apostles with the miraculous powers they exercized in the Lord's name
> > would be a healthier way of understanding their message than now-prevalent
> > ideas that often fail to see the link between the teaching and the
> > miracles.
> I have no vested interest in showing the connection of 2.42 with
> charismatic gifts or not. My desire is to be faithful to the text of
> Scripture.

        That is certainly just as it should be. Perhaps my hermeneutic spiral
seems to have come full circle.

David L. Moore                             Director
Miami, Florida, USA                        Department of Education                     Southeastern Spanish District            of the Assemblies of God