Apparent Error

From: Erick Allen (erick@epix.net)
Date: Thu Oct 03 1996 - 09:12:28 EDT

I have found what seems to be an error in the original database for the LXX
used in the Bible Windows program. I think the same database is probably
used by other software companies as well. I have written Bible Windows
about the error, but I wonder if there is anyone else I should notify?

The apparent error is in Exodus 14:11, second word. The computer database
reads eipen, whereas the mss read eipan. I do not know of any mss evident
for the variant so it must be a typo in the computer database. You may want
to check your software and make a note of it.

Erick Allen
http:\\www.wts.edu