Re: NA27 pocket size?

From: Nichael Lynn Cramer (nichael@sover.net)
Date: Fri Oct 25 1996 - 17:08:10 EDT

At 1:31 PM 10/25/96, Ellen Adams wrote:
>You wrote:
>>
>>I'm getting to the point where I find reading from a
>>interlinear to be a hindrance rather than a help.
>>What recommendations are there for a text that is
>>comfortable to read on an ongoing basis ?

Well, if you want to jump all the way in, the obvious next choice would be
one of the "standard" pocket editions, the UBS4 or the NA27.

On the other hand, an interesting "intermediate" step you might consider is
the Fribergs' _Analytical GNT_ (Baker, 1981 --this is published in
conjuction with their _Analytical Concordance[s] of the GNT_). Under each
word is a small siglum showing a "grammatical analysis" of the word. E.g.:

   PODWN
   N-GM-P [= Noun, Genitive, Masculine, Plural]

>>I just picked up my new glasses today - bifocals .... :(

Sigh... tell me about it...

>>-lars

Nichael
nichael@sover.net -- deep autumn my neighbor, what does she do