Greek Texts

From: CONNELL MARK STEVEN (CONNELLMS@dlu.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 28 1996 - 06:52:20 EST

At our education committee meeting last night it was suggested that a class be
offered in beginning greek. Do any of you have any suggestions as to a good
textbook or curriculum choice that would fit a church bible class setting? It
would be taught over a 13 week course (longer if the interest is there) that
meets just once a week. I am hoping to encourage a longer time frame and need
the initial material to challenge and not discourage the students. Thanks for
any help you can offer.

Mark Connell
Student
David Lipscomb University