Re: Greek Texts

From: Kevin and Sandi Anderson (
Date: Mon Oct 28 1996 - 11:20:36 EST

My suggestion is John H. Dobson's _Learn New Testament Greek_. I am
presently using it as a textbook to teach Greek to 3 laymen, and I am
having relatively good success (given the fact that my students are
probably not willing to put the same kind of time or effort into the study
than are bona fide, tuition-paying students!). Dobson's text, however, does
keep their interest, and his approach seeks to minimize the amount of rote
memorization involved in learning Greek.
                Kevin and/or Sandi Anderson