Re: 'default' aorist

From: Somi Chuhon (kittycat@uniserve.com)
Date: Sun Oct 27 1996 - 19:01:20 EST

At 07:08 AM 10/27/96 -0800, you wrote:
>You wrote:
>

>>Thanks so much, Don. I am encouraged to look into this further. I am
>>especially grateful to read your comment that our "grammatical
>distinctions
>>in Greek depends on a careful reading of the texts." I guess it is
>>difficult to know how far we are to go from our own "grammatical-grid"
>of
>>English into a proper understanding of Greek grammar! I guess that's
>why we
>>study it so much !! :) :)
>
>Someone suggested earlier, and I second the recommendation, that you
>contact Mari B. Olson, also on this list, and request a copy of her
>thesis on this subject. I think she asks a couple of dollars for
>postage, but it is well worth it.
>
>Ellen Adams

How do I contact her? Does she have an e-mail address?
                 \|/
-----------oooO-(. .)-Oooo--------------------------------
                  0
For I am convinced that neither death nor life,
neither angels nor demons,
neither the present nor the future,
nor any other powers,
neither height nor depth,
nor anything else in all creation,
will be able to seperate us from the love of God
that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38,39