Re: MorphBHS misunderstanding

From: Dale M. Wheeler (dalemw@teleport.com)
Date: Sat Nov 02 1996 - 14:26:49 EST

I'm so embarassed...I did it again...in the following paragraph
from the previous posting, the second occurrence of the word
ERROR, should read PROBLEM instead, so that the sentence should
reads:

My estimate (and that's all it is at this point, since I'm only
1/2 way through the approx. 9000 separate Hebrew lemmas) is that
the PROBLEM rate is considerably below *5%*, and my FEELING is
that it is probably as low as *2%* !!

In fact, my guess-timation of the actual ERROR rate is that
it is MUCH lower than the PROBLEM rate, probably less than 1%.

With promises to take my own advise and proof-read better...

More humbled-ly yours...

Dale M. Wheeler, Th.D.
Research Professor in Biblical Languages Multnomah Bible College
8435 NE Glisan Street Portland, OR 97220
Voice: 503-251-6416 FAX:503-254-1268 E-Mail: dalemw@teleport.com