Archives for B-Hebrew and B-Greek

From: Mr. Timothy T. Dickens (
Date: Mon Nov 04 1996 - 23:45:08 EST

Dear friends at B-Hebrew and B-Greek,

        I am curious to learn if anyone knows if there is a archive for
b-hebrew and B-greek.

Write me please at the above address.

Peace and Love,

Timothy T. Dickens Smyrna, GA Home School

Please visit my website at:

Simon Peter said to them, 'Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life,' Jesus said, 'I myself shall make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling male. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."

The gospel according to Thomas, saying #114 from the Nag Hammadi Library.