Re: More lore, please.

From: Stephen C. Carlson (
Date: Sat Nov 09 1996 - 00:48:42 EST

I think that Carl has made a very good point (but this time not in
heroic couplets!) and should not be forgotten. The truth is and ought
to be independent of personalities. Needless to say, I must admit
that I was moved by D. E. Nineham's tribute to Robert Henry Lightfoot
in STUDIES IN THE GOSPELS: Essays in Memory of R. H. Lightfoot (Oxford:
Basil Blackwood, 1955).

Stephen Carlson

Stephen C. Carlson                   : Poetry speaks of aspirations,              : and songs chant the words. :               -- Shujing 2.35