Persian religion and the early formation of Judaism

From: Timothy T. Dickens (
Date: Tue Nov 19 1996 - 09:04:17 EST

Dear friends at the above lists,

          I am presently looking for some references discussing the
influence of Persian religion, during the time of Ezra-Nehamiah, upon the
formation of the newly forming religion of "Judaism." Any suggestions
will be appreciated.

Peace and Love,

Tim Dickens Home School

Please visit my 'new' web page:

"Simon Peter said to them, 'Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of
life,' Jesus said, 'I myself shall make her male, so that she too may
become a living spirit resembling male. For every woman who will make
herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."

                          The Gospel according to Thomas, saying #114