Re: Vacationing Info?

From: Paul Zellmer (pzellmer@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 1996 - 17:47:43 EST

Nichael Cramer wrote:

> (Given the time of year I presume that I'm not the only person in need of
> this information.)
>
> Could some kind soul please remind me (us?) how to request the HELP file
> for this list (in particular, the instructions for temporarily suspending
> our subscriptions to this list and/or putting ourselves in "Vacation" mode).
>
> Thanks
> Nichael

Nichael,

We get "help" by sending the message "help" to majordomo@virginia.edu

However, I don't recall a vacation-mode in that list of commands. The
only thing I can think of is to unsubscribe and then subscribe again
when you get back.

Have a blessed holiday and a happy New Year.

Just trying to help,

Paul