Re: Books?

From: Jae Fleming (Hyacinth@snowhill.com)
Date: Fri Dec 13 1996 - 09:25:59 EST

>>In a message dated 12/9/96 07:12:19, nichael@sover.net (Nichael Cramer)
>>wrote:
>>
>><<Working on the principle that one of the best way to improve oneself is to
>>mimic one's betters --and in the spirit of the season:
>>
>>What books are people asking for (or giving) for Christmas (i.e. in the
>>context of the present list-topic)?

I asked for 'Genesis: The Traditional Hebrew Text With the New JPS
Translation' (Nahum Sarna, Editor). Actually, I went a little beyond
'asking' -- I logged onto the Amazon.com web bookstore, put a copy of the
book into the 'virtual shopping basket', entered my husband's credit card
number, and told him to click on 'Order Now'. <g>

Jae Fleming
Hyacinth@snowhill.com