My Apologies for Spam

From: Cal Redmond (
Date: Sat Jan 11 1997 - 12:02:03 EST

Please accept my apologies for inadvertently sending the forestry survey
around one more time. That was certainly not my intention, and I am
trying to learn not to push the reply button so quickly. For anyone who
doesn't know, I should have deleted all the lists and addressees on the
cc: portion of the header.

But probably I would have done best simply to push the delete button.

Again, my apologies.

Cal Redmond
Ph.D. Candidate, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
Missionary Appointee, Cameroon Baptist Theologial Seminary