Re: parse

From: Isidoros (ioniccentre@hol.gr)
Date: Sat Jan 18 1997 - 23:42:44 EST

>Can anyone please parse the following word which I can't find in use
>anywhere but which has come up in a lesson for a guy I'm tutoring?
>
>The word is HQWTHSAN
>
>Thank you >John

John,

most likely a misspelling of HRWTHSAN, ordinarily met as ERWTHSAN,
"(they) asked, inquired, queried." Mah very "own" pc can't come up
with anything else that looks nearly like it (of course, is well past
midnight in Athens and batteries kind of low right now, but I still would
wager on it. Trust it). Think now you can figure grammar, if you like.

Isidoros

The Ionic Centre, Athens ioniccentre@hol.gr