Signing off for now

From: Cal Redmond (calred@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Jan 27 1997 - 08:42:33 EST

Dear Colleagues,

I am unsubscribing to B-Greek until I complete (or closely approach
completion) of my dissertation, which I must complete this term. All of
you fine scholars and probing students provide a distraction which I
would be better off removing. Thank you all for your helpful
contributions and cordial personal manner. I look forward to
re-subscribing in the late spring or early summer.

I can be contacted at the e-mail address shown below my signature.

Cordially,

Cal Redmond
Ph.D. candidate, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
calred@ix.netcom.com
http://www.geocities.com/athens/4025/index.html