Re: wuest discussion

Date: Mon Feb 03 1997 - 08:56:57 EST

In a message dated 2/1/1997 11:24:26 PM, (Sam Johnson)

<<Could someone please let me know who is pretrib,posttrib,etc. in this

I am pretrib and Paul appears to be posttrib (although he could be playing
devil's advocate. Whether Paul is premil, amil, or postmil, he will have to
speak for himself. We both went to Dallas Theological seminary which is a
pretrib school, although it is not necessary for its students or graduates to
hold to that position.

Charles Powell