Re: Cohortative Subjunctive and verbal aspect

From: Jonathan Robie (
Date: Fri Feb 14 1997 - 13:48:47 EST

> I understand that there was some discussion on verbal aspect a short time
> ago, but I lost all my files before I read them. I apologize if this is
> redundant.

I don't think your question is redundant, but I wanted to point out that you
can find all those messages on verbal aspect in the archives, which are at:

I think that much of this discussion was in November '96. Search for "Mari"
in the titles; that will find a lot of it.

Jonathan Robie
Ph: 919.598.5728 Fax: 919.598.6728
email:, <--- shockwave enabled!