Re: Oops! Wrong book

From: Walt McFall (ana@net1.nw.com.au)
Date: Mon Mar 10 1997 - 12:21:58 EST

> Date: Sun, 9 Mar 1997 20:29:10 -0800 (PST)
> From: Micheal Palmer <mwpalmer@earthlink.net>

> At 9:02 PM -0500 3/8/97, Edgar M. Krentz wrote:
> >Recently you recommeded the following book--as in the past journal articles
> >and books on linguistics, etc.

> >>Roger D. Woodard. _On Interpreting Morphological Change: The Greek
> >>Reflexive Pronoun_. Amsterdam: J.C. Gieben, 1990.

> >Do you have your linguistics bibligraphy in a form that you could post it
> >to me--or better, post it to b-greek. I suspect many would be interested in
> >seeing it.

> I have a bibliography of works applying linguistics to the study of
> Hellenistic Greek posted on the Hellenistic Greek Linguistics pages which
> can be downloaded in RTF format. I have since converted it to HTML (for
> posting as a WWW page which may be read online) but I cannot get in touch
> with James Tauber to get it posted.

Hi Micheal,

If you'd like... I can check with the University of Western Australia
(it's right by my house) which is home to James' Hellenistic Greek
Pages and I'll try to find James for you. I just tried to contact
him the other day by Email and I haven't received a response yet...
so I wouldn't mind checking anyway. You can Email me privately if
you're interested in pursuing this.

Semper Fi,

Walt McFall
ana@net1.nw.com.au
CHESTY PULLER, USMC
(When surrounded by Eight
Divisions of enemy forces...)

"All right men...
they're on our left, they're on our right,
they're in front of us, they're behind us...
THEY CAN'T GET AWAY THIS TIME!!!"