Nunn on NUN

From: JAMES C Wiersum (
Date: Mon Apr 07 1997 - 20:13:05 EDT

Dear Jonathan,
        I just recently got on line and the b-greek discussion is like
being in a candy store. So in my excitement I miss spoke myself on Smyth.
The Cambridge scholar Nunn does not correspond to NUN.
        Incidently, I am a minister, and the b-greek is a great way to
brush up on NT Greek and learn in the process.
        For a few years now I have become very interested in Latin and
Classical Greek. The b-greek on-line discussion is just what I have been
looking for.

                  Jim Wiersum
PS: Thanks for the thanks on BDF.