Personal request

From: Leo Percer (PERCERL@baylor.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 11 1997 - 09:32:21 EDT

Hello all:

I am really enjoying some of the discussions of late, especially the
authorial intent and aspect discussions. Even though I rarely contribute,
I do look forward to reading my B-Greek mail. Now, may I ask a favor of
all of you who write in with specific questions about particular sections
of the NT? When you cite a passage, could you perhaps include a full quote
of the main verse in question in transliterated Greek? Some of us receive
this mail when we are away from our Greek NTs. Granted, I could just save
the post and look it up later, but it would help me appreciate the nuances
of the post more if I had the verse right there in front of me. Any
comments are of course welcome!

Grace,

Leo Percer
PERCERL@BAYLOR.EDU

Who usually receives his mail at work and doesn't always remember to bring
his Nestle's to work with him!