Membership at 620

From: Jonathan Robie (
Date: Tue Apr 15 1997 - 11:46:54 EDT

Every so often, we get comments that we might be driving people away. I want
to point out that the membership is currently at 620, which is twice what it
was the last time I checked (a month or two ago). This does not count people
who read the archives on the web site, since I have no way of checking to
see if they are already members.

So I don't think we are driving everybody away.

P.S., I got this number by sending a "who" command to majordomo for both
b-greek and b-greek-digest, then screening out duplicated names (with sort
and uniq).

Jonathan Robie
Ph: 919.598.5728 Fax: 919.598.6728
email:, <--- shockwave enabled!