Re: Ephesians 6:12

From: GTCOTR (Kenneth Bent) (
Date: Wed Apr 16 1997 - 10:25:40 EDT

Greetings all. I am an on-again-off-again subscriber to BGreek and a
novice and a lurker, so please forgive me if I am disturbing the flow of

I have a question regarding Eph. 6:12, which contains a listing of sorts of
various words used to describe spiritual foes. My question is: Is there
any sense from the Greek here that there is an evident, organized hierarchy
established among the forces of evil? Having heard some espouse this
concept based on this scripture, I am wondering if it is a product of good

Thanks for any input.

Kenneth Bent