Re: James 2:18 WHo is the mysterious Mr. Tis?

From: Carl W. Conrad (
Date: Fri Apr 18 1997 - 09:32:12 EDT

My regrets and apologies for somehow forwarding to the list as well as to
Mike Porter copies of a message sent just previously. Somehow my
manipulations in the Eudora Address Book went awry. I had been discussing
the SOLA FIDE question in my office yesterday with a Philosophy Grad
Student who's been reviewing its 16th and 17th century reverberations.

Carl W. Conrad
(314) 935-4018 OR