NT texts in a variety of languages

From: Mari Broman Olsen (molsen@umiacs.umd.edu)
Date: Wed May 14 1997 - 09:57:05 EDT

For a research project I am interested in getting NT texts in as many
languages as possible, particularly in those languages not covered by
CCAT and Accordance/Gramcord (French, German, English, Spanish,
Hebrew, Latin, Samarian [!]). I didn't have much luck with a web
search. Where else might I obtain them free or at a low cost? How
about translations of other Koine writing (in any language)?

Mari Broman Olsen
Research Associate

University of Maryland Institute for Advanced Computer Studies
3141 A.V. Williams Building
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742

(301) 405-6754 FAX: (301) 314-9658