Re: ANQRWPOS in Jn2:25-3:1

From: Jonathan Robie (
Date: Fri Jun 27 1997 - 14:11:37 EDT

I think I'm going to drop out of the "ANQRWPOS in Jn2:25-3:1" thread at this
point. We've exchanged many messages on this topic, I think that I've said
what I have to say, and I don't think we are moving closer together on this,
so I think I'll just drop it.

Of course, I'm still going strong on the "SIGATW" thread, since I haven't
ever looked at these passages in any depth, and I'm very interested at this

Jonathan Robie