Re: New FAQ for B-Greek

From: Jonathan Robie (jwrobie@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Jun 30 1997 - 21:27:18 EDT

At 06:04 PM 6/30/97 -0400, Carl W. Conrad wrote:

>At the same time we are asking Jonathan Robie, our esteemed webmaster, to
>post the new FAQ to the B-Greek web site.

OK, I did. I also added the Netiquette section to the web page (with a
little extra text to make it fit the format). I kept the FAQ in ASCII so
that it is easy to mail to people - but of course, it doesn't look as good
that way. Please let me know if anything should be changed.

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie jwrobie@mindspring.com http://www.mindspring.com/~jwrobie
POET Software, 3207 Gibson Road, Durham, N.C., 27703 http://www.poet.com