Peristerakis on the aorist?

From: Rod Decker (
Date: Sat Jul 12 1997 - 11:27:12 EDT

Is anyone familiar with the f. vol., or happen to know of a (US) library
that contains a copy? It's not in Library of Congress and I've searched
many other university catalogs for it in vain. I would dearly like to
borrow a copy (ILL) for dissertation work if I could locate it.

A. E. Peristerakis, *Essai sur l'aoriste intemporel en grec.* Athens, 1962.

Thanks for any info,

 Rodney J. Decker Baptist Bible Seminary
 Asst. Prof./NT P O Box 800 Clarks Summit PA 18411 USA