New lexicons

From: Rod Decker (
Date: Thu Aug 28 1997 - 06:16:47 EDT

>Again, buy Bauer. (If I really believed that Danker would get a revision
>out [3rd. rev. ed.?] within the year, I'd say wait. But I suspect it will
>be much longer than that. So buy it if you don't have it.
>Edward Hobbs

Has anyone heard anything recent re. the ETA of the 3d ed.? The orig. date
was, I think, now 3 years ago... The first two years I was telling students
to wait, but as of last year I gave that up and was sending buy signals.
Any analysts making buy/hold recommendations on BAGD for this year?

 Rodney J. Decker Baptist Bible Seminary
 Asst. Prof./NT P O Box 800 Clarks Summit PA 18411 USA