Re: ALLOS and Jn. 1:1c/Was Anarthrous Subject

Date: Fri Sep 12 1997 - 13:28:38 EDT

 At 01:26 PM 9/9/97 -0400, wrote:
>My point is not to prove a complex unit in QEOS with only Jn. 1:1-2, and I
>want to stick to the immediate literary context and the point that is at
 I have no idea what a "complex unit" is...could somebody please explain what
 they are talking about?
 Jonathan >>

Hello, Jonathan:

I keep asking her for a specific answer, but...

However, it seems safe to assume we are talking about a Godhead beingness
which finds its roots in Trinitarian theology of the third, fourth, and fifth
centuries. Of course, she may be talking about something else, but I doubt

This "complex unit" is the essence of the Being (= God), of which three
persons partake, namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.