Re: Hebrew/Greek correspondence courses

From: Joseph A. Weaks (
Date: Fri Sep 19 1997 - 02:41:44 EDT

>Does anyone know of any theological colleges/seminaries that offer
>Intermediate and/or
>advanced Biblical Hebrew/Greek courses that can be studied by

I would be very interested myself. I am very advanced for a typical
seminary grad in Greek, but have only one semester of Hebrew. Are there
even suggested solo programs for a pastor like me? What advanced Greek
grammar would you recommend I read? What beg-intermediat Hebrew material?

Joseph A. Weaks
Senior Minister
First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
Spearman, TX
"I am amazed at the boldness with which some
people are willing to speak about God" -JAW