Re: BG-Netiquette--please note

From: Mark Goodacre (
Date: Tue Sep 30 1997 - 03:41:21 EDT

Jonathan Robie wrote:

> Every email program I've ever used lets you reread an email and
> decide whether you really want to send it. This is one of the most
> useful and most neglected features of email!

There is a nice 'commandment' concerning contribtutions to Email
discussion groups in Patrick Durusau's *High Places in Cyberspace*
(Atlanta: Scholars, 1996; cf. - a warning not

'. . . put anything in writing or say anything in front of witnesses
that you would not want to see on the front page of a newspaper or
read to a federal grand jury'.

Good wishes

Mark Goodacre
Department of Theology