The final four

From: Jonathan Robie (
Date: Sat Oct 04 1997 - 16:35:16 EDT

I am now down to four candidates for the logo, which are displayed at the
same URL we used previously:

Most of the logos which received at least two votes are here. Two of the
logos that received several votes had the letters "BG" in a Greek font, but
a significant number of people told me that they felt using Greek letters
for an English word seemed hokey, and I'd rather not use something that
quite a few people find hokey.

Even if you have voted previously, please send me an email to let me know
your preferences.

Jonathan Robie