Re: Aorist Aspect

From: Jonathan Robie (
Date: Wed Jan 07 1998 - 11:49:53 EST

At 11:52 PM 1/7/98, Mark O'Brien wrote:
>At 08:35 AM 1/7/98 -0500, Jonathan Robie wrote:
>>We now seem to be in that swamp I mentioned...just about anything that
>>anybody says about tense or aspect will be disputed by somebody else.
>I certainly have no desire to enter any swamps!
I have nothing against swamps, which can also be considered valuable
wetlands, and I think we spend plenty of time exploring these wetlands here
on b-greek. I used the term "swamp" only because the initial question was a
fairly basic question rather than a research-oriented or advanced question.
You raise some interesting things, and I'd like to respond later, but I
can't today. (I get paid for being a computer scientist, and I need to
spend the rest of my day doing computer science...)

Texcel Research