Re: Greek NT MS images on the Web

From: David Rensberger (drensberger@itc.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 28 1998 - 19:07:36 EST

Todd Pedlar wrote:

> I'm not sure what exactly is there, this site definitely has
> at least some images.
>
> http://www.stg.brown.edu/projects/mss/overview.html
>
> In particular, check the link "Textual Criticism"

Todd,

Thanks! I had found that site a couple of days ago, but didn't take the
time to explore it thoroughly, and so didn't discover the excellent set
of pictures of just the manuscripts I was looking for!

This is what I love about the Internet--a seminary professor getting
directions to Greek MS images from a Ph.D. candidate in nuclear physics!

Thanks again,

David

--
David Rensberger                       | Phone:  (404) 527-7749
Professor of New Testament             | Fax:    (404) 527-0901